F-1 VISA ADVISORS INC., is a U.S. company dedicated to assisting students in their efforts to obtain visas for study in U.S. colleges and universities.
It is important to be fully prepared for the visa interview. F-1 visa Advisors can assist you in preparing for the visa interview. Our fees are charged on a “contingency” basis only. If the applicant we train does not obtain a visa, 100% of our fees will be refunded
F-1 Visa Advisors services consist of the following:
- We ORIENT and EXPLAIN to you all relevant U.S. laws and regulations regarding F-1 student visa.
- We provide an explanation of all requirements you will need to meet in order to have the best possible chance to obtain your visa.
- We conduct a personal individualized review of your application documents and your particular circumstances, and then advise you of the issues which visa officers will most likely raise during the official visa interview.
- We arrange for a U.S. immigration lawyer to conduct a “mock interview,” who will then give you helpful feedback before you appear before the U.S. visa consulate officer.
- If you have been denied a visa in the past, we review what happened in the visa interview and give you detailed instructions on how to improve for your next interview.
Visit our new website, www.f1visaadvisors.com ,if you are interested in a private consultation, which includes all of the above services